Toothbrush – check
Phone charger – check
Glucagon – check
Vacations let you get away from the “real world” and are a time to make memories. As a parent with a child with T1D, there is no getting away from your child’s managing diabetes. These resources will help you prepare for vacations so you can create the memories that will last a lifetime.
If you are traveling in Michigan and found that you have forgotten your diabetes supplies, post on the Facebook group to see if other Michigan parents near you may be able to help.
- Type 1 Diabetes Travel Tips
- 6 Tips For Traveling With Type 1 Diabetes
- Road-Tripping With Type 1
- 35 Top Tips For Travel With Diabetes
- How to Store an Ice Pack For Travel With Insulin
- How to Keep Insulin Cold While Travelling
- What Can I Bring With Me?
- Swimming While Wearing an Insulin Pump
- Traveling Abroad with Type 1 Diabetes